BIG DOG RV PARK POLICY
THE ANSWERS YOU NEED
ARE BIG DOGS ALLOWED?
In one word, yes! Like all parks there are guide lines that must be followed.
WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES?
1. Always on leash, with NO exception.
2. Off lead in dog walk area only.
3. Pick up after your pet. Failure to do so will result in loss of deposit. Poop bags and trash are available in walk area and through out the park.
4. Small dogs are only allowed with deposit.
5. Only inside cats allowed.
6. Do not allow pets in edible plants, garden areas or pond.
7. Be respectful of others, know your dogs issues with aggression and temperament, avoid those situations.
8. At no time can pets be chained, tied or left unattended outside.
9. Proof of vaccinations are required must be current with Montana guidelines for shots.
10. Pets have to be registered with Missoula county.
ARE EXOTIC PETS ALLOWED?
Exotic pets are allowed on a case by case basis. Approval has to be in writing BEFORE pets are brought on property.